Another Angle of the Baclayon Church
Here's another angle of the famous and most visited church in Bohol, the Baclayon Church. The usual angle we have when taking pictures of it is the right side of the church. Now this photo is the front view of the church..
Watch out for the how to get there post... for the meantime, I hope you'll enjoy the photo's of the other sides of Baclayon Church in Baclayon Bohol.
|Left side of the Baclayon Church|
How to get here? (starting point: Tagbilaran City)(updated 2.28.2012)
Driving directions to Baclayon Church
Starting POint: Integrated Bus Terminal Tagbilaran City 6300, Philippines
1. Head south on Carlos P. Garcia Ave toward M. H. Del Pilar 400 m
2. Turn right onto J.S. Torralba St 65 m
3. Take the 1st left onto Sarmiento St. 140 m
4. Turn right onto J.A. Clarin Avenue 54 m
5. Take the 1st left onto Venancio P. Inting Avenue 2.1 km
6. Continue onto Tagbilaran East Road Destination will be on the left 4.5 km
Destination: Baclayon Church Baclayon
Suggested Route: Venancio P. Inting Avenue and Tagbilaran East Road 7.2km in 7 mins